Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Further East (and a bit North)

Just a quick status. . .
I must leave India due to expiration of my visa - no need getting friendly with the police while I'm here although I'm sure they're nice people. Not sure what happened in Cairo with not giving me a longer visa but I think I may have check-marked the wrong box. Silly me.


I fly to Kathmandu on the 20th of October. Looking forward to continuing some good things that I started here including accupuncture, as well as starting some meditation which I did not have time for here. Have heard marvelous things about Nepal including a much more relaxed environment. In fact, haven't heard a bad thing about the place - I'm optimistic and looking forward to a new country and a happy place - and learning more about Buddhism! Looking forward to Nepal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home