Thursday, August 04, 2005

Closed? On vacation?

Yes, everyone needs a vacation - even those living in Innsbruck!

My first impression here in Innbruck this time of year is that alot of the locals are gone! Ya. I will bet this place has a different feel to it versus winter other than for the obvious reasons. Alot of hostels are booked OR don't have a kitchen as well as some are closed down - maybe for renovation. Having a bit of trouble finding a suitable accommodation with some sort of kitchen.

Am finding it difficult to find a bike for sale, used or new. Yes there are new bikes but most of the good selections are gone and all that are left for the season are expensive. Found 2 used bikes so far but thez (on this keyboard, y = z spatially, if I miss correcting) are just city bikes. Definitelz a town that warrants a bike and soon!

Popped my head into a record shop last night. Looking for some good music around town. According to mz Lonelz planet it seemed encouraging enough to find some good house music. Found out everzone is out of town and those clubs are closed in the summer. What a bummer. They do have hip hop! Ö(

Had a feeling today that perhaps I chose the wrong place for rehab until. . .

I did manage to find a work out facility that is verz nice called Bodz and Soul. And get this, girlfriend at the counter HOOOOKED my ass up! This month thez have a special for membership - 1st month free! That's it folks, I get mz month here for free. Even though I told her I was only here for a month. With mums the word and putting mz jaw back together, I smiled, bowed and signed all the forms. They have modern machines, free weights, cardio machines - same as the states nice facilities. They also have yoga, Tai Bo, spinning classes, etc. And if I'm lucky, she might hook me up with one of her friends who are physical therapists. I start tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home