Thursday, June 30, 2005

Status update

I have finally decided to make a move and fly up to Bordeaux France and partake in the Plum Village retreat, as suggested from a good friend :) http://www.plumvillage.org/ Iºm looking forward to this one week adventure but at the moment am unsure they received my registration and I have a feeling that I may have some difficulties upon arrival. But Iºm going never the less. I leave july 8th and return back to Lisboa on July 18th.

On July 20th, I fly on to Athens, Greece for my next chapter. Unless something significant happens between now and then, Iºve decided not to stay in Portugal. I had aspirations to stay and enroll in a TEFL course here but at the moment, Iºm not feeling like thatºs what I want to do - I want to get over to Asia sooner rather than later. I feel a pull.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lora,Is there any way we can send E-mail to you? Like to your home or do you get your E-mail while traveling? I was looking for a way that might be more private. Suprised your headed to Asia next what no Sweden,Norway,Germany etc.?Love Dad.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home